Low-Cost Public Conflict Resolution Workshops
- Do difficult conversations often end up as arguments?
- Are you feeling powerless?
- Do you have trouble getting your point across?
- Would you like to improve your personal relationships?
- Do you find it hard to obtain the services you need?
- Is it challenging to deal with government representatives?
- Would you like to learn options for dealing with everyday conflicts?
- Does the art of assertiveness escape you?
MRJC is proud to offer an excellent low-cost public conflict resolution workshop that can help you:
This workshop series (formerly the Managing Interpersonal Conflict Workshop Series) will help you to improve your communication skills to handle difficult conversations or situations of conflict with more confidence. Each of the three workshop sessions is three-hours long and they are provided in three different languages (French, Spanish, and English).